Looking for an amazing career opportunity?
We are always open to receiving applications for employment, and will contact candidates if and when opportunities arise.
We love chiropractic!! Join us in beautiful Birmingham, AL- practice in one of the top 10 fastest growing cities in America and a fantastic place to raise children. High income, low unemployment, affordable housing, and a beautiful and thriving family community are just a few reasons that make Birmingham, Alabama a great place to practice.
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented, dynamic, health-minded, outgoing associate chiropractor who is VERY reliable and dependable. Our office is dedicated to the health and wellness of our community, and we are seeking someone who is able to multitask and can handle a busy and ever-changing environment that may involve:
- patient evaluation and management
- digital x-ray
- nutritional evaluation and recommendations
- marketing, promotions
- article creation, newsletter and web content
- writing reports
- other duties as needed
We are seeking to fill this position ASAP. Malpractice ins paid, seminars and training paid. Must be superb manual adjustor, subluxation-based, proficient with pediatrics, and wellness minded. Please fill out THIS APPLICATION, and then send a quick video introduction, as well as resume and cover letter to Dr. Lee Goldenberg at [email protected], including school of graduation, techniques used, professional goals, and why you would be a great fit for our wellness team.
Natural Health Provider
Our office is always striving to help patients heal better, naturally. If you are aligned with that philosophy and offer a distinct health service, we would love to talk with you.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Holistic Medical Doctor
- Massage Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Other natural health practitioner
Please contact Dr. Lee Goldenberg at [email protected] and include your cover letter, resume, and details your ideas, goals, salary requirements, and how you would be a good fit for the team at Greystone Chiropractic. Thank you!
This position requires motivation, upbeat, energetic personality, attention to detail, great communication skills, and a positive mindset. The chiropractic assistant (CA) shall embrace natural health and the chiropractic lifestyle fully and be willing to communicate health and wellness on a daily basis. The CA shares in the goals, mission, and vision of the practice and takes initiative to help the practice achieve its goals.
The CA’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling new patient appts
- Scheduling regular office visits
- Scheduling consultations
- Scheduling patient report of findings
- Scheduling/hosting/preparing wellness lectures, workshops and events
- Performing re-exams
- Helping Dr. with patient notes, pulling supplements, and office flow
- Answering patient questions/researching answers
- Teaching and demonstrating home exercises
- Sending emails/texts, calling patients; follow up as needed
- Sending correspondence (welcome letters, thank you cards, etc.)
- Helping create/write monthly office newsletter
- Helping create office themes and decorations
- Helping write and create weekly tips for patients
- Check and maintain google forms account, textnow account, and office emails
- Marketing to area businesses/individuals
- Help create, deliver, and drive attendance to workshops for patients/community members
- Helping set up and breakdown events
- Preparing reports for the doctor
- Contribute where necessary to insure office flow and best performance
- Managing office nutrition inventory
- Create promotional materials for nutrition
- General office duties as needed
- Occasionally pick up food for new patient workshops or other brief office errands as needed
- Insurance verification, billing, posting, and follow-up
- Performing new patient exams
- Digital x-rays
- Postural assessment
- Other tests as necessary
The proper skills and attributes necessary for this position include excellent communication skills, proper time management and organizational skills, a positive mental attitude, a healthy personal lifestyle, and efficiency in all basic computer programs including the current practice management software, Mailchimp, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, other social media as needed; Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint/Prezi, and others as they are created.
Please click here to fill out an application, and we will contact you once received.